Senior Director, Forecasting & Analytics
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Director Forecasting & Analytics. The Senior Director Forecasting & Analytics will be an integral member of the Tricida launch team. This role will lead critical market research activities related to upcoming commercial launch, product forecasting and analytical recommendations that will impact overall commercial strategy. The role will require deep market research and forecasting experience.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The chance to join a successful and growing organization with an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees.
- An opportunity to make a real impact on chronic kidney disease patients with our cutting-edge therapeutics.
- A supportive, collaborative work environment, with colleagues who care about the success of the organization.
- A place that will treat you fairly, provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living and never a dull moment…
- Lead the market research and forecasting function at Tricida providing strong, data driven analytics to the organization.
- Identify commercial data sources to address key strategic and operational business needs.
- Builds strong relationships with internal partners (Commercial, Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs, Access & Reimbursement), collaborating effectively to ensure team success.
- Lead key market research projects to inform strategic and brand planning, forecasting, and market access projects.
- Synthesize data and provide insights and recommendations based upon rigorous research to support launch activities
- Play an integral role within the brand team. Identify methods and generate data to support recommendations for business challenges.
- Develop launch plans and organizational plans to support the transition of a clinical organization into a successful commercial operation.
- Build market research, analytics and forecasting team as company grows.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BA, BS degree required. Master’s degree in business or science preferred
- Extensive related experience in marketing sciences or market research
- Extensive experience in the bio/pharmaceutical or related field with direct responsibilities using research and analytics to influence the decision process of brand and commercial leadership strategy in support of US marketed products; launch experience is a plus
- Broad experience in the key functional areas of market research including design and analysis of primary market research, secondary data analysis and higher-level analytics, such as models and forecasting.
- Experiences of both strategic and operational research techniques and business issues.
- Experience delivering superior analysis and embedding insights to drive business decisions.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills; concise and impactful written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing projects, budgets and timelines with vendor partners in the market research space.
- Demonstrated experience leading, building and growing teams.
- Ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendation
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Solutions oriented team player; able to develop rapport and credibility with multi-disciplinary corporate staff and with external partners and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively partner with and influence senior levels within and across functional teams.
- Possess ability to deliver quickly, maintain flexibility, keep a positive attitude, seek the truth, and communicate effectively.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverages, Life, AD&D, Disability, 401(k), Flexible Spending Plan, stock options. 15 vacation days per year and 11 paid holidays per year, which includes 1 floating holiday will also be provided according to company practice.
Tricida is located in South San Francisco, CA.
SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com and indicate Job Code 460.018
Tricida is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.