Tricida, Inc. is an innovative development stage biopharmaceutical company, founded in 2013, focused on the discovery and development of first-in-class therapeutics for metabolic, renal and cardiovascular disease. Tricida is led by a management team with an accomplished and proven track record in discovering and developing new therapeutics, with extensive experience in building successful companies around strong science and unmet medical needs. The Company is backed by world-class venture capital firms. We are expanding our existing group of exceptionally talented and motivated professionals to bring new drug candidates into clinical development.
We seek a highly motivated Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to join our team supporting management of Tricida-sponsored clinical trials. The primary focus of this in-house CTA position is to provide administrative and project specific support related to the conduct of clinical trials and archiving of clinical trial documents, including assistance with project management activities, performing administrative duties required to run the clinical program.
- Assist in coordination and planning of study management process.
- Facilitate flow and maintenance of correspondence with contract service providers.
- Participate in internal and external team meetings.
- Set up and coordinate meetings, prepare and distribute meeting materials and meeting minutes.
- Set up and maintain trial master file and tracking tools.
- Assist in contacting investigative sites to provide study-specific information.
- Assist with preparation, tracking and distribution of presentation materials.
- Assist in review and development of clinical study documents and tools.
- Assist in clinical trial supplies management and distribution.
- Assist with collection of regulatory/essential documents.
- Assist with review of clinical study data and documents for quality control purposes.
- Prepare clinical study newsletters.
- Provide administrative support.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in the scientific or healthcare field is preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines and FDA regulations is required.
- Ability to work independently and initiative are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact in a team oriented environment are required.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverages, Life, AD&D, Disability, 401(k), Flexible Spending Plan, stock options, 15 vacation days per year and 11 paid holidays per year, which includes 1 floating holiday.
Tricida is located in South San Francisco, CA.
Local Candidates only
To apply for this position, please send resumes to email@example.com and indicate Job Code 101.104